Partners

sponsors

Dear visiter,

Interdans npo is a non profit organisation who gets only very limited support from government our foundations. If we have a look at it in percentage we would come to 10% of the total amount we need to organise or annual International Dancefestival and other co-productions. The other 90% we have to find trough the good will of people and our sponsors who we thank gracefully. So if you would like to contribute to our cause and help us to reach our goal, we would be very grateful.

Kind regards,

Chairman – Bert Uyttenhove




bu